* The WISE Program is a year-long online program that offers teachers and students access to interactive classroom activities and lessons to bring more mindfulness programming into the curriculum.
* The WISE program (*Wellness through Intrapersonal, Social and Environmental Education) provides teachers with multiple ways to nurture mindfulness in your classroom.
* Every second week during the school year, the WISE program will drip out a new mindfulness lesson that sequentially builds upon one another.
* Lesson themes will include: Gratitude, Compassion, Self Esteem, Growth Mindset, Feelings and Emotions, Forgiveness, Peace and Contentment, Adapting To Change, Generosity and many more.
* Each lesson has a mindful intention around the theme of the week and then includes: fundamental understanding , a guided meditation audio, practice activities, and extended activities.
20 mindfulness lessons for students in grades 1-8 which include:
- Theme based modules teaching positive character and disposition
- Mindful intentions that prompt class discussions
- Projectable visuals for setting a calming mood in the classroom
- Scaffolded, guided audio mindfulness practice for both students and teachers
- Differentiated hands-on activities for older and younger students
- Additional extension activities for more in depth learning
- Integration of nature-based activities
- Geared towards grades 1-8